Friday, October 24, 2008

What's wrong with the flim industry huh

I watched 3 shows which are suppose to be comedy.

First watched Burn after reading with sw they all.. it's not funny at all lor.. actually one of the worse shows we have ever watched la.. worse than beowulf.. lol` Have to burn after watching mans.. Expect it to be as good as oceans11/12/13/ whatever... Sadly its not a good one



Then watched house bunny with nic.. he gave me 2 shows to pick, i picked the chick flick... its a more a cute show then a funny la... But nothing impressive though... The bunny is hot.. At least got plus factor for the show...





Watched Topic thunder just now... not funny at all le... I like Tom cruise in the show.. so cute..





Over all i like house bunny... Went shopping today with nic today... I bought a new belt from zara`!! show you guys another time.. Always wanted a rocker's belt.. yums`!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...