Thursday, October 16, 2008

my new toy`!





Test shots ah.. so no expression.. So tired.. Quite fun ah.. cheap thrill de ...
I have so many assignments due.. cat is a killer la... I got 7.25/25 ..How cool right?! can't wait for school to be over`! Can't wait to go hk `!! btw anyone got lobang to cheap place to stay in hk? I can't waits man. btw,I bought both of the boots and the both of the pea coat. Spent almost USD250 online... mum might shock when she see the bills... oh well, it's a good way to release from stress... can't wait for them to arrive.. 3 more weeks! long right? by the time can stay counting down to holidays liao.. oya, btw you smart friend here just got 6 demerit points and 200 bucks fine from a careless act.. hate driving manz`!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...