Monday, September 01, 2008

Comex.. empty

Hey upper eastsiders, Yawns.. finished gossip girls months ago... has been xoxo none stop at my intern training.. even shallin cannot stand me... all our notes is full of my xoxo..hahahah~Now Singtel is trying to sell gossip girls for 9.99 ( 10 bucks la) whoever wants to watch the whole series come get from me la.. no need to go beg and worse pay for it.. forensic heros 2 and tang xin feng bao also can get from me.. Now i want tang xin feng bao2 .. i only have 3 eps.. this one must watch cos very sad.. will cry de.. Anywaes, I went to comex empty handed and came back empty handed... Hoping to get last min deals but I din get any la.. I wanted to get a new camera but nic say no need.. and canon refuses to gimme a free printer! Wii was out of stock.. but quite cheap le 465 ( i think) ... But I din get any in the end.. Anyone going japan can help me buy? Actually true enough I don't need a new camera..I have a 5megapix camera that can take okay photos.. but 8megapix and 28mm wide angle is always better I guess..O well, save moonlahs for exchange lor.. or find another part time to buy a new camera.. If not for my new laptop i no need to think i sure buy de.. O well,better luck next time.. Comex wasn't really packed with people when I was there Sony vaio was selling like 999 from 1299 to 999.. cheap but very old model la.. 1gRAM nia.. Next time I earn money already den buy lor.. Or can find like 10 people to share my bdae present? lol alrites here goes my wish list ( electronics list) 1. Handphone ( eh.. 2 year oldrazor liao le) 2. Camera 3. Wii ( It's probably a novelty la) and and I want to get a Vespa.. so cute rite?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...