Saturday, September 27, 2008

Blackout thursday

Attended Bondue's event a few days back... Went there quite late.. cause I was at home trying to watch like 15 eps of tong xin feng bao 2.. It started early and ended early.. went home before midnight... when I was there June was already gone liao.. char .. dunno where.. hee`! o' well, almost everyone was gone except me and agnes we went late.. It was an interesting event.. althou some bondue committee members are quite anal... and Alex!! He was freaking drunk spouting nonsense.. serious garbage .. can't wait for mid terms to be over.. Here are some of the photos from thel.. enjoy~!




see how's gone is june...


When I just arrive they were so crazy liao...



Thel was lying on me la



Cam whore in the making


Showing off MY camera`!




Thel needs more GOLD?
Look at june in the background.. bwahhaha


Horror of all horrors


Dave's cup



Yes june.. pls drink more water






owell.. there goes my week...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...