Monday, December 10, 2007

* only you were here ...



This is definitely a tear jerker... esp when you are emo or really need someone to be there for you... I don't know why am i so emo... but I feel so sick.. I just feel so lost and betrayed.. Just ignore the whining and love the song..
I've figured out.. how the truth can really break someones heart... when it finally happens to you... all you wan is someone to grow old with you,, you are always disappointed to see what you get... I've decided that i need to start a fresh and be alone a step at a time... cos i know it's time to go... I'm a hindrance... because when people around are single.. they would have nothing better to do .. and this begin the journey that i tried so hard to stop from the beginning... it has happened before... I've tried to ask you to stay.. but this is not what you want.. I could never make your heart be here with me... neither would i get what i want ..

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...