Saturday, December 08, 2007

hey bitches~

After some consideration... This would be the last of misshampoo blog... too much publicity... too much critics... too much hate.. too much love.. too much emo... too much of everything.. I don't even know why is there so much attention to this little blog of mine... Apparently, there's a ghost that hunt me lar... @ least i have nothing to hide/protect about lar... So.... This would be the last blog with the (......) you'll see ~.... Have a merry merry christmas and a happy new year bitches... you know i love you bitches.. but i have to move on lar.. have fun bitching about moi~ I love the attention..


*grouchy day - 3runs and a sore throat... boo~! and you!bitch! boo~! should be gald i'm back! and irritating me .. boo~! Get a life!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...