Wednesday, July 04, 2007

krisflyer was no help at all...

Seriously.. i expected flexibility or at least some good service from this so called 'world's best' company.. I think they most prob outsource this part of their service to some cannot make it company la... I called like a million times... ( they sae they will call me back but they did not la~! they din even bother to send me an email of what's going on ) I'm seriously dissappointed ... SIA has alwaz been my # 1 choice to fly... I love the comfort the planes can give.. not their air crew and ground crew services of cos.. This year has been a dissappointment.. They destoryed my luggage and gave me the wrong advise.. making me waste my time and money.. worse of all i cannot get the ticket to hk but i have the ticket to come back... seriously if i don't go how can i come back... now I'm still on hold... *sigh....

1. I went to china with a brand new luggage that mum bought from robinsons sale and came back with a broken lock and a luggage with out handle... I was shocked! My fren's bag burst la.. theyhave to tape her bag so that the clothes woun't come out.. lol... it was fine at china.. it travelled with me to so many cities and so many states in china... I was disgusted also la... when i went to the lsot and found counter ( inside the baggage cliam) to report it... that guy was okay..and we were still joking about my fren's burst bag... This is my first time reporting a damaged bag la.. so i asked the guy do i need to contact the insurance or anything? he say no need.. they SIA staff will call you... So i was conviced... Indeed they called me the next day wanting to collect my bag.. i thot they wanted to see how was it any make evaluation of how much it cost and at least give me a refund.. my fren was like saying $30 or something... so i happliy just gave the bag to them.. ( luckily i took pictures of the destoryed bag before they sent it... ) They were quite efficient.. the next morning they returned my bag with a new handle... yes~ a new handle.. * roll eyes* I was expecting something better than this esp for sq... The lock is still spoilt... are the people there blind?!? apparenlty it was no recorded thats why they never fix it.. how to use the bag like that?!?!

2) krisflyer miles : This is a pain in the butt~!!! Make me damm bloody pissed!! I called them to chit chat for many many times... first i have not enough points.. so i called krisflyer and tell them about my problem.. So, i decided to transfer my dad's amex points to krisflyer.. I called amex they sae only can transfer the points to my dad's account.. and so i called krisflyer and tell them about my problem... The lady made my day by telling me about tis normeniee thingy which can put my name into it and transfer the points to my account after that.. so i happily just transfer the points into my dads account.. which take a few days to transfer... when it finally got ino my dad's breand new account.. i called krisflyers again to ask them how to transfer.. they say cannot.. so 3000 miles wasted.. they say they will track back the conversation and call me.. they DID NOT! no emails or even call me back at a later time...!!! I was furious... and i was desperate .. so i transfer another 3000 point to my own account.. thinking that it's just doing charity or something... "After all the sorry mdms and all the we cannot do anything mdm.. it has been touched mdm.. It has been transfered mdm..." I'm on the waitlist from SIN to HK... I nearly went crazy la... i have no flight there but my return flight is confirm... this is utter nonsense right.. i told the lady i cannot return when i didn't go right... she smiled and say yar... Den i was like left with no choice la.. she say can.. but you have to transfer another 4000 mile... * roll eyes... fly via united airlines... inthe morning.. i have paper in the morning~!!! how to go?? So sorry mdm we cannot help you... I gave up... after allthe on hold.. listening to her background conversation.... i cancelled the whole booking.. And i'm so dissapointed that sq is not able to help in anyway or another for my questions and problem faced..

So, SQ indeed a bad way to fly...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...