Friday, July 06, 2007

busy but super fun week...

Did i mention how crazy my MS group mates la.. realising we might not be able to meet up so much when school reopen.. really turn me off.. when school reopen we will have different classes.. different ccas... so now must do more crazy stuff...





Esther has weird shoes la...

Just jave to make her do this...


she make me sing really old songs!!




Sang till 2 in the morning... i'm so tired...

Some other random stuff:



Last month 100 plus bill came.. mother naggin again...


I was late and awarded in class today...


Someone bought famous amos for me today.. hee~ sweet ah... sucha huge packet... it has been a while since i ate or receive famous amos cookies.. Thanks silly.... o ya.. speaking of cookies... esther say she baking tmr.. i can't wait to go to sch tmr... Sweet....



No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...