Monday, April 23, 2007

A mini update ...

So, what has miss hampooo been up to lately? having a crazylilious time after her exams? nope!! I was bloodly hell down with a flu! Bascially i was sick during the exams anyways... after my last paper i went mos with fiona and lost my 'beautiful' voice there... nothing came out my mouth after the next day... that was like how cool.. hahahaha~ peace on earth finally... kept testing my voice and surived the whole week with a sexy voice.. hee~ when i was getting better.. little nicky caught the 7 day flu bug ( according to his dad ) from me and got even 'sicker' then me... so, bascailly we just nua nua and nua! nothing much... no body asked me out after my last paper except fi... where are my frens? hmm... exams lor.. this sucks when you don't have going out frens in the same school as you....

Caught 200 pounds beauty at bugis a few days back with shouwoon... I think if you like dreamsgirls and my sassy girlfren you would like this show .... this ger has a powerful voice man... but after laughing at her i felt gulity... but i didn't feel gultiy after watching borat le... The ger in the show.. look like dawn yang and zhang hui mei's sister...( forgot her name).. pretty pretty...

Played poker at greg's place a few days back and play mj yesterday... i feel like i'm getting the karen's poker addict illness liao... poker is some much fun.. and i must say it's addictive.. i like bridge but no players le... greg's place was like packed in the middle of the night.. or let's say morning... we left at 4am... and there was like still 15 over people around... it's like a mini IR... but it was fun... and nic was down with a fever the next day.... hahahah ... more poker sessions or card sessions pls!!! hehehehe

Will update and revamp misshampoo barangs soon... i'm so bad at this... my stuff look like it can be given to the orphanage.. but i only wear them like around 5 times... I will do it after nicholas leave for his hongkong internship this friday... after he leave... i will have so much empty time.. i dunno wat to do.. den i will do my 2nd hand stuff... so pls endure the ugly layout.. the ugly photos i dunno how to make nicer la... i just on the floor also not nice...

will post up fanciful photos soon.. acutally nothing interesting.. cos i've been leaving on 'resort' mode recently... just staring at the *sometimes clear blue skies..

till then have a great summer bitches!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...