Monday, April 02, 2007

crazy for food....




This aunties is eating her curry rice in the bus... how cool is this.. abit extreme ah.. lol





I was working on saturday nite.. kopitiam was closed .. i walked to the coffee shop near allson hotel to buy chicken rice.. i helped my frens buy la... i dunno no breast is same as 'ji wei' (end of chicken or something) la.. so i told the helper i wan one no breast another 'ji wei' la.. den the uncle start scolding the helper le..say both is the same.. keep saying.. not once or twice le.. he cut the meat and keep saying... den ask me over and ask me again.. den i repeat what my frens told me to buy den he told me its the same.. i gave the so.. farked up face... u just gimme wad i wan i dun care if it's the same.. cos i dunno its the same... den he say his helper again.. wah lao eh.. i so angry .. i keep starin at him la.. he keep niam niam niam den look down le.. dun look at his customers cos he know i keep looking at him la... the aunty next ordered chicken meat.. den aunty forget to say what type of chicken.. den he say his helper again, lookin down of cos... arggg... he sak the helper what kind of chicken? this kind if common sense you should know.. you should ask.. not lookin at the aunty who was just standing in front of him... y he so scare to even look up and ask himself le? argg... my first time ordering from him..i din noe.. he so farked up one lor... no line for his chicken rice.. orbi goot ah...







Hope someone has higher colestrol... he ate all these seafood...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...