Saturday, January 03, 2009

Merry christmas!!!

This year christmas has been full of surprises.. I thought it would just pass by quietly.. Just some dinners and some gift exchange.. Nothing much.. Quite surprised that I've got birthday present from the some of the sweeties.. Many many thnks to though that bought me gifts I really appreciate it... Christmas eve was spent at my sec sch classmate carissa's place.. Her place really near Jurong point..Jurong point expanded like nobodies business.. There's this shop by breadtalk call icing room.. It allow you to decorate your own cakes.. Really fun! for only $11.80.. Unlike the ang mors we steamboat for all occassion de..



come come I show you the people preparing














This is carissa's husband cutting the salmon.. yums!!




some of my classmates




Ziqi made cookies for us





everyone got christmas pressies
































07's gift from carissa









Photo with the red christmas 3





I'm sitting next to the salmon!








boil boil boil
dearest Carissa shock us with her maggie mee








group photo group photo





















So what did I get from carissa???





lol`!! massage thingy





mine is girl, eve is boy




They qing qing





ziQi got kissed! hee!!
This is my christmas eve.. I enjoyed myself catching up with my old classmates.. watching small nonya.. I don't like it but I follow the craze lor..

Christmas Day
With the pussycats..
These people watch me grow up.. They see all my pattern before liao..





Every year




There's the turkey





The 2KG roast beef





The Ham!

We ordered from Park hotel ( the one beside swensons)
The food really sucks! lol!





I went to cold storage and fight for the ribs k




Shepherd's pie by shan





Fruits by leng and pizza hut drums









Ready to feast or what?







33 and 33





The soup by carmen kong damm nice !! I drank 2 bowls!!













my present




Tess's





Ginerbread I made! everyone must try!








Carmen and Jing gimme present




Jieling also gimme.. She say very me wor..

After dinner we open present!!!! wohoo!!





Karen got a supermodel tee from carmen









me also have




We look so cute








Leng also got tshirt from carmen

Gift exchange




Karen got present from San





Tessa got from Jing




Jean the lucky one got the one from me!!!




Carmen got from Karen




Jing got from Jean




Leng got the one from Tessa




Andrew got the on from Carmen




Shan got from Andrew




San got the one from Shan




Mine from Leng





yay everyone got their presents!










Tessa got a calendar





Leng got underwear and t shirt








Mine is like musical chair present or what




ha! Thumb drive!! wohoo!!





Shan also got alot of newspapers












Andrew's gift was the best!!




lottery tickets!
















13 bucks back!





Jing got tolietries

Karen got ice cubemaker
Carmen got shu uemura mascara
Jean got snow globe
San got esprit towel




I open leng's present





wohoo!! fiona xie's glasses!!








karen so cute












my twin brother





wohoo!!! my green greeen christmas!!






No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...