Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy birthday miss Lau!!

Hey gers!!! miss me not??I've fallen into a bottomless pit last few weeks.. I'm still climbing out slowly.. Let me share some happy happy stuff I did last week!
















We went to JB!!! a mini trip.. I din even tell mum... lol`!
I enjoyey myself i want to go again.. but there have been complains of really long queue.. due to change of checkpoints.. Anyone to consult me on the queues?

The queues made me super hungry... no strength man..

So we went to secret recipe

While waiting we asked zhen to do xi nu ai le

















Her xi and le same de

k leng try

















much better

















try again zhen




















much better le i must say

kay all togets





































Such cm whores rite

So, What is the must do in JB????




















Sing KTV la!!! 12 bucks +++ for students!!!





our room was HUGE!!!


IMG_0090.jpg IMG_0089.jpg IMG_0092.jpg IMG_0089.jpg IMG_0089.jpg IMG_0109.jpg IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0142.jpgIMG_0140.jpgIMG_0141.jpgIMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0137.jpgIMG_0156.jpgIMG_0210.jpg
IMG_0216.jpg
IMG_0215.jpg





The drinks were really yummy!!! rambutan soda.. orange and mint.. how cool






IMG_0161.jpgIMG_0160.jpgIMG_0165.jpgIMG_0163.jpg

we are such cam whores!!!
And when leng leng finally go toilet
we are very busy manz...








Secret recipe's marble cheesecake,blueberry cheese cake and banana chocolate!!
































Us with Alex our date












Happy birthday Leng Leng!!!!









After that is Ah Kah time!!!!









putting ah kah into zhen








IMG_0204.jpgIMG_0205.jpg


Then it's shopping time!!!! I wasn't goin to buy anything but in the end i bought the most stuff...









Jumper at Padini... zhen say nice..i say look like mario.. lol!





Best buy of the day!!! i dig it!!! the base is like 24k gold la!!

Dinner was at mary brown, kiki's favourite.. photos with zhen
























I prefer the new checkpoint cause it's clean, bright, well labelled and it's sheltered all the way to city square.

Kranji very far for me and leng leng.. but luckily we have mp3 and camera!!! hahahah!!!


IMG_0261.jpg
Out Goth look




Shrek look














Pink is in


No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...