Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy National Day 2008

This year national day.. I was lucky even to catch the preview.. many thanks to Carissa and her company.. I was crazy doing starringsmu and had to rush down to marina bay for the preview.. There was a nice view and it wasn't very hot.. cos it's near the river.. so very breezy..







The stage



On my right



Can you see NDP08?



Flyer on my left



Looks wad in our goodie bag?




















Huge Lanterns..




Just like musical fountain




The view was good.. weather was great



The black knights were awesome la.. one of them is zoe tay's husband..












They made a huge heart.. HUGE













And the Helicopters
They look so close i feel like i can grab them











The fireworks was fantastic!















Blown up merlion



We din bring camera .. all taken with nic's n73

























On national day itself.. I went to weiquan's place to see the fire works...









All covered with smoke..
After george and sugar had fun.. I play mj and lost money.. hee! It was a great national day.. Better years ahead

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...