Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Too young for outings



Unit 20

Unit 15


Thous people feed us well! And took care of us

Funny bone~
I used to love outings. Zoo, bird parks or factory.. i thot that was ages ago. Recently got the chance to visit 2 companies. I have to admit I'm old. I got sleepy half way through. Cant wait for my next coffee break. Starting the coffee diet soon. Getting tired is not good. I met some new friends. Some nice, some mean, some weird. Well, is like that de mah. Tmr going to client's place so internet. Why no internet for interns? Why so budget?! Still a long way for my internship to end, whereas the earlier batch would be leaving in 2 weeks time. Can't wait for this to be over soon, getting sick of work. Getting sick of some interns.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...