Tuesday, May 01, 2007

little nicky is gone...

to hk for his internship.... so this few weeks is my emo period... *sigh.... i feel like i just lost my nicky... and i have a virtual boyfren... i just lookforward to that half an hour of the day when i can talk and see him online... after which he sae he's tired and wants to go to bed... *deep sigh... so, i'm quite emo these few weeks lor.. don't shake me k ... alot of stuff have been running through my mind... my heart feel so hollow suddenly ... it's like he left suddenly... and i was quite lost... i have to stop sms him.. talk to him something.. or even seeing him.. it's all different now... and it will definately change everything... if i can survive 3 months without him then i can spend the rest of my life without him... if i cannot i must also be able to accpet the fact that he's not around and continue with my life... so after 3 months i might be stronger or just recover from a big fall... he might not be there to share a smile with me.. or share the same joke as me.... or giving me a hug when i do something stupid... not there to tell me directions.. pig out togets...try tasty stuff.... it will just be different a few months later.. life would be different... my boyfriend is unattainable... unreachable.. virtual... unreal... fictitious... exist in imaginery world... *fark the emo! my boyfren left me ... not 2 weeks but 3 months....

So.. this is long distance....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...